Hello, I am Pren'Cess Smith. I'm a Licensed Esthetician. I specialize in holistic waxing, facials, eye brow tint & customized eyelash extensions, safe for your natural lashes! Here's a few things you need to remember when booking your appointment.
PLEASE READ UPDATES BEFORE BOOKING !
Monday -Wednesday - 9:30am to 5:30pm
Thursday - 12:00pm to 8:30pm
Friday- 8:00am to 3:00pm
$50 squeeze -ins
2301 E. MICHIGAN AVE, SUITE 100 C (Commercial Exchange Building, 1st Floor. Enter through the golden doors by the light)
Parking is on the right side of the building.
Due to COVID-19 appointments will require extra steps and equipment to ensure everyones safety.
-You are required to wear a facial mask to every appointment.
-No extra jackets, bags or purses.
-Only one person allowed in the treatment room at a time. No extra people not being serviced or kids. You will be charged extra for showing up with kids without permission.
-Do not book while you are sick, coughing or sneezing! I don’t care what it’s from.
All appointments are subject to change and or rescheduling. Appointment times are estimates and can be shorter or loner depending on the client.
- A 50% deposit is required which goes towards your service price. All deposits are non-refundable once paid. All Pre-Booked Appointments are charged 50% if cancelled at anytime.
- Cancellations and Rescheduling's must be made 24-48hours in advance to not be charged extra fees. You will be charged $25 for same day cancellation and no call, no show are charged 100%.
- Arrival Please aim to arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, with clean/makeup free eyes and lashes. (this includes fills, clean your lashes before your appointment)
- You have a 10 minute grace period, before a $10 late fee is added on to your remaining balance. This $10 late fee is added every 10 mins and after 15-20 mins the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Here at CrownedLASH, we do not work on other artist work. Our priority is your natural lash health and eye safety. Thus, if you are coming in for a touch up from another lash artist, then you agree that your current extensions may need to be removed for $35 and a new full set will be applied at the appropriate full set price. This will be discussed and fully explained to you prior to any service being performed.
- After hours appointments may be available on a case by case basis for an additional $50 fee. Please contact us directly to schedule your after-hours appointment.
REFUND POLICY You are paying for artist time, product and other expenses used to provide you with a service. No refunds will be given for any reason on deposits. If you are unhappy with a service, you may contact us within 72 hours of your appointment to discuss your concerns and if a fix can be done to address your concerns, it will be done so with a complimentary 30-minute express touch up if it is at the fault of application or product. Any concerns addressed after 72 hours of your last appointment, or if you failed to follow the proper aftercare instructions, you will be charged at full price for the service.
Pre-Booked appointments are charged 50% to cancel at anytime, you are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file if you fail to pay your deposit, you will never be allowed back until the balance is paid in full.
Do eyelash extensions hurt or take out my natural lashes? No, with a lash artist who is properly trained and has experience eyelash extensions are safe, healthy and can grow your natural lashes.
How often should I get a fill? Every 2-3 weeks or when 30+ extensions are remaining.
What lash set should I book if I don't know what to book for my first time? Hybrid, they are the best of classic and volume lashes. They're fuller than typical classic but not too much.
Can I get my extensions wet? Yes, they are waterproof 24-48 hours after your appointment and require daily cleaning with CrownedLASH cleanser or alternative to keep them clean and healthy.
What should I do if I want to remove my extensions? Book a removal, I use specialized extension remover to safely remove the lashes with out ripping out the natural lashes.
How long should my hair be for waxing? 1/4 inch, the longer the better.
Can I get waxed on my cycle? With a tampon yes, some may experience a bit more discomfort than normal during this time.
Can I get waxed on medication perscribed from a doctor? Users of Retin-A, Renova, Differin or Accutane are advised not to use waxing as these medications tend to weaken the skin. Because of this, tearing of the skin may occur when the wax is remove.
Can I get waxing, facial or lashes pregnant? Yes, as long as your doctor says you're ok.
What does a facial do? Improves the skin by cleaning, exfoliating (removing dead skin), extracting out the black/whiteheads, and treating the skin with a custom facial mask.
WILL CLEANING MY LASHES MAKE THEM FALL OUT? ABBBSOOLUTELY NOTTT! Clean lashes last longer. Keeping your adhesive and lash line clean is what's going to extend your retention. be sure to brush your lashes daily, as well to get the stragglers out.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment